Monday 21 September 2015

POETRY-ICONS:POETESS JASMYN DAY'S PAGE: 7

Silent Music

Pink lotus dances around
on misty tides
Lazy fireflies
shine their light on the stage,
music only the night
can hear
Vines of musky jasmine
ripple waters
of time
The widowed spider
spins her silky web
music only the night
can hear


  By

Poetess Jasmyn 


About Poetess Jasmyn Day

I'm 20 years old and have lived on the central coast my whole life. I fell in love with poetry when I was in middle school, and we were studying poetry. My first ever poem was titled Lucy and is still my favorite to date. I hope to one day have my poetry published into a book of my own. My favorite poet is Edgar Allen Poe, and my favorite author is Stephen King; both of which produce beautiful works of literature with an intriguing dark side to them.
My facebook page url: 
https://www.facebook.com/jasmyn.day

No comments:

Post a Comment